Terms & Conditions
Last Updated: [DATE SITE GOES LIVE]
By your use, access or interaction with the Site, Services or Apps you agree to the following.
- Aliofresh.com is not responsible for the accuracy of any information displayed in our Site, Services or Apps, for any or untimely, latent or missed transaction.
- Aliofresh.com is not responsible for user account data and is not responsible or liable for accidental or intention data loss through the use of our Site, Services or Apps.
- You should assume that everything you see or read on the Site, Services or Apps is protected by copyright unless otherwise stated and may only be used according to these Terms.
- Aliofresh.com does not warrant or represent that your use of content or materials displayed on this Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with Aliofresh.com.
- Aliofresh.com may make changes to these Terms at any time. Any changes we make will be effective immediately when we post a revised version of these Terms. The "Last Updated" date above will tell you when these Terms were last revised. By continuing to use this Site or Apps after that date, you agree to the changes.
- You may be asked to register for an account to use certain features of the Site, Services or Apps.
- Your account username may not include the name of another person with the intent to impersonate that person, or be offensive, vulgar or obscene.
- Your account username and password are personal to you. You will be responsible for the confidentiality and use of your username and password, and for all activities (including commercial transactions) that are conducted through your account.
- We will not be liable for any harm related to disclosure of your username or password or the use by anyone else of your username or password.
- You may not use another user's account without that user's permission.
- You will immediately notify us in writing if you discover any unauthorized use of your account or other account-related security breach. We may require you to change your username and/or password if we believe your account is no longer secure or if we receive a complaint that your username violates someone else's rights.
- You will have no ownership in your account or your username.
- We may refuse registration, cancel an account or deny access to the Site, Services or Apps for any reason.
Code of Conduct
- You agree that you will comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations, and that you, where applicable, will not:
- Restrict or inhibit any other person from using the Site, Services or Apps;
- Use the Site, Services or Apps for any unlawful purpose;
- Express or imply that any statements you make are endorsed by us, without our prior written consent;
- Impersonate any person or entity, whether actual or fictitious, including any employee or representative of our company;
- Submit, or provide links to, any postings containing material that could be considered harmful, obscene, pornographic, sexually explicit, indecent, lewd, violent, abusive, profane, insulting, threatening, harassing, hateful or otherwise objectionable, includes the image or likeness of individuals under 18 years of age, encourages or otherwise depicts or glamorizes drug use (including alcohol and cigarettes), characterizes violence as acceptable, glamorous or desirable, or contains any personal contact information or other personal information identifying any third party;
- Submit, or provide links to, any postings containing material that harasses, victimizes, degrades, or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender, age, or disability;
- Engage in spamming or flooding;
- Harvest or collect information about Site, Services or Apps users;
- Use or derive data to determine Aliofresh.com functionality, user information, aggregate statistics on Aliofresh.com performance, or the performance of third party data integration partners;
- Circumvent restrictions placed on the types and form of data available through Aliofresh.com or attempt to subvert or compromise Aliofresh.com’s ability to provide users with valid and accurate information;
- Change, use or manipulate data in any way that is misleading to any user, customer, end user, or recipient of information. Submit any software or other materials that contain any viruses, worms, Trojan horses, defects, date bombs, time bombs or other items of a destructive nature;
- Manipulate identifiers, including by forging headers, in order to disguise the origin of any actions conduct with or through the Site, Services or Apps;
- Link to any portion of the Site, Services or Apps other than the URL assigned to the home page of our Site or a URL for user storage located within the Apps;
- "Frame" or "mirror" any part of the Site, Services or Apps;
- Modify, adapt, sub-license, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the Site, Services or Apps or otherwise attempt to derive any source code or underlying ideas or algorithms of any part of the Site, Services or Apps;
- Remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained on/in the Site, Services or Apps;
- Use any robot, spider, offline reader, Site, Apps, search/retrieval application or other manual or automatic device, tool, or process to retrieve, index, data mine or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site, Services or Apps or its contents, including with respect to any CAPTCHA displayed on the Site, Services or Apps. Operators of public search engines may use spiders to copy materials from the Site, Services or Apps for the sole purpose of and solely to the extent necessary for creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials. We may revoke this exception at any time;
- Take any action that imposes or may impose (in our sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- Access, reload or refresh transactional event or ticketing pages, or make any other request to transactional servers, more than once during any three-second interval;
- Reproduce, modify, display, publicly perform, distribute or create derivative works of the Site, Services or Apps or the Content;
- Use the Site, Services or Apps or the Content in an attempt to, or in conjunction with, any device, program or service designed to circumvent any technological measure that effectively controls access to, or the rights in, the Site, Services or Apps and/or Content in any way including, without limitation, by manual or automatic device or process, for any purpose.
Ownership of Data, Content and Grant of Conditional License
- The Site, Services or Apps and all data, text, designs, pages, print screens, images, artwork, photographs, audio and video clips, and HTML code, source code, or software that resides or is viewable, submitted or otherwise discoverable on the Site, Services or Apps (collectively, the "Content") is owned by us or our licensors. We posses copyright rights in the Site or Site, Services or Apps. We may change the Content and features of the Site, Services or Apps at any time.
- So long as you adhere to the terms of this agreement, we grant you a limited, conditional, no-cost, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sub-licensable license to view or use this Site, Services or Apps and its Content as permitted by these Terms,
- This license is expressly conditioned on your preexisting agreement to comply with, and your actual compliance with, each of the provisions provided in these Terms. This license exists only so long as you strictly comply with each of the provisions described in the Terms. Any use of the Site, Services or Apps or Content by you or anyone acting on your behalf that does not strictly comply with each and every provision in these Terms exceeds the scope of the license granted to you herein, constitutes unauthorized reproduction, display, or creation of unauthorized derivative versions of the Site, Apps and Content, and infringes our copyrights and other rights in the Site, Services or Apps and Content.
- You will not acquire any ownership rights by using the Site, Services or Apps or the Content. The registered and unregistered trademarks, logos and service marks displayed on the Site, Services or Apps are owned by us or our licensors.
- You may not use our trademarks, logos and service marks in any way without our prior written permission. You may inquire about obtaining permission by writing:
1401 Park Avenue South
Linden, NJ 07036
- You will pay all charges incurred by you or any users of your account and credit card (or other applicable payment mechanism) at the price(s) in effect when such charges are incurred, including any applicable taxes.
- You will pay any applicable taxes for any sale or transaction for which taxes may be withheld or otherwise be due to any government or body. You may only use credit or debit cards, gift cards or vouchers that belong to you or to people who expressly authorize you to use such payment methods. You may not attempt to conceal your identity by using multiple Internet Protocol addresses or email addresses to conduct transactions on the Site, Services or Apps. You will not hold us liable if you do not comply with laws related to your transactions. We may provide law enforcement with information you provide to us related to your transactions to assist in any investigation or prosecution of you. If we are unable to verify or authenticate you provide during any registration, ordering, purchase, sale, authentication, delivery, payment or remittance process, or any other process, we may prohibit you from using the Site, Services or Apps.
Claims of Copyright Infringement On The Site, Services or Apps
- Under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the "DMCA") if you believe in good faith that any content on the Site, Services or Apps infringes your copyright, you may send us a notice requesting that the content be removed. The notice must include: (a) your (or your agent's) physical or electronic signature; (b) identification of the copyrighted work on our Site, Services or Apps that is claimed to have been infringed (or a representative list if multiple copyrighted works are included in one notification); (c) identification of the content that is claimed to be infringing or the subject of infringing activity, including information reasonably sufficient to allow us to locate the content on the Site, Services or Apps; (d) your name, address, telephone number and email address (if available); (e) a statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the content in the manner complained of is not authorized by you or your agent or the law; and (f) a statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you or your agent is authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner. If you believe in good faith that a notice of copyright infringement has been wrongly filed against you, you may send us a counter-notice. You may read more information about the DMCA at http://www.loc.gov/copyright.
- Notices and counter-notices should be sent to:
There can be penalties for false claims under the DMCA. We suggest that you consult your legal advisor before filing a notice or counter-notice.
- We cannot prohibit minors from visiting our Site, Services or Apps, and must rely on parents and guardians to decide what transactions to enter into. There are parental control protections (such as computer hardware, software or filtering services) available that may assist you in limiting access to material that is harmful to minors. You can find information about parental controls at http://onguardonline.gov and http://kids.getnetwise.org. We do not endorse the products or services listed at these website or Apps.
Access from Outside the United States
- The Site, Services or Apps, and any content or produces sold therein are directed to people residing in the United States. We do not represent that Content or products available on or through the Site, Services or Apps is appropriate or available in other locations. We may limit the availability of the Site, Services or Apps or any service or product described on the Site, Services or Apps to any person or geographic area at any time. If you choose to access the Site, Services or Apps from outside the United States, you do so at your own risk.
Violation of these Terms
- We may investigate any violation of these Terms, including unauthorized use of the Site, Services or Apps. We may take legal action that we feel is appropriate.
- You agree that monetary damages may not provide us a sufficient remedy and that we may pursue injunctive or other relief for your violation of these Terms.
- If we determine that you have violated these Terms or the law, or for any other reason or for no reason, we may cancel your account, delete all your User Content and prevent you from accessing the Site, Services or Apps at any time without notice to you.
- If that happens, you may no longer use the Site, Services or Apps. You will still be bound by your obligations under these Terms.
- You agree that we will not be liable to you or any third party for termination of your access to the Site, Services or Apps or to your account or any related information, and we will not be required to make the Site, Services or Apps or your account or any related information available to you.
- We may refuse to honor pending and future transactions made from all accounts we believe may be associated with you.
- You agree that your abusive use of the Site, Services or Apps may cause damage and harm to us, including impaired goodwill, lost sales and increased expenses. You also agree that monetary damages for your abusive use of the Site, Services or Apps are difficult to determine and that you, and those acting with you, will be jointly and severally liable for liquidated damages.
Disclaimer of Warranties
- WE PROVIDE THE SITE, SERVICES OR APPS AND THE CONTENT TO YOU "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE". WE TRY TO KEEP THE SITE, SERVICES OR APPS UP, BUG-FREE AND SAFE, BUT YOU USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, ACCURACY, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR WARRANTIES THAT MAY ARISE FROM COURSE OF DEALING OR COURSE OF PERFORMANCE OR USAGE OF TRADE. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT THE SITE, SERVICES OR APPS WILL ALWAYS BE SAFE, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE OR THAT THE SITE, SERVICES OR APPS WILL ALWAYS FUNCTION WITHOUT DISRUPTIONS, DELAYS OR IMPERFECTIONS. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACTIONS OR INFORMATION OF THIRD PARTIES, AND YOU RELEASE US FROM ANY CLAIMS AND DAMAGES, KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH ANY CLAIM YOU HAVE AGAINST ANY SUCH THIRD PARTIES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THESE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IF YOU ARE A CALIFORNIA RESIDENT, YOU WAIVE CALIFORNIA CIVIL CODE §1542, WHICH SAYS: A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS OR HER FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH IF KNOWN BY HIM OR HER MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR.
Limitation of Liability
- IN NO EVENT WILL WE OR OUR SUPPLIERS, ADVERTISERS AND SPONSORS, BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR, AND YOU HEREBY KNOWINGLY AND EXPRESSLY WAIVE ALL RIGHTS TO SEEK, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY TYPE OTHER THAN OUT OF POCKET EXPENSES, AND ANY RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE, SERVICES OR APPS, OR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE PURCHASED THROUGH THE SITE, SERVICES OR APPS, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, AND REGARDLESS OF WHETHER THE CLAIM IS BASED UPON ANY CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, YOU EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT WE WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY WHATSOEVER FOR:
- ANY FAILURE OF ANOTHER USER OF THE SITE, SERVICES OR APPS TO CONFORM TO THE CODES OF CONDUCT,
- PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, WHETHER ARISING IN CONTRACT OR IN TORT, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF OUR SITE, SERVICES OR APPS,
- ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, OR
- ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, WORMS, TROJAN HORSES, DEFECTS, DATE BOMBS, TIME BOMBS OR OTHER ITEMS OF A DESTRUCTIVE NATURE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH OUR SITE OR APPS,
- ANY ERRORS, MISTAKES, INACCURACIES OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT.
- YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SITE, SERVICES OR APPS IS TO STOP USING THE SITE, SERVICES OR APPS. THE LIMITATIONS IN THIS SECTION WILL APPLY EVEN IF ANY LIMITED REMEDY FAILS OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE. THE ALLOCATION OF RISK BETWEEN US IS AN ESSENTIAL ELEMENT OF THE BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN US. OUR AGGREGATE LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF THESE TERMS OR THE USE OF THE SITE OR APPS WILL NOT EXCEED THE GREATER OF ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($100) OR THE AMOUNT YOU HAVE PAID US IN THE PAST TWELVE MONTHS. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF DAMAGES, SO THESE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH CASES, OUR LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW. IN NO EVENT WILL ATTORNEYS' FEES BE AWARDED OR RECOVERABLE.
- If anyone brings a claim against us related to your use of the Site, Services or Apps or your violation of these Terms, you agree to indemnify, defend and hold us and our affiliated companies, suppliers, advertisers and sponsors, and each of our officers, directors, employees, and agents, harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, losses and expenses of any kind (including reasonable legal fees and costs).
- We reserve the right to take exclusive control and defense of any claim, and you will cooperate fully with us in asserting any available defenses.
Disputes, Including Mandatory Arbitration and Class Action Waiver
- Any dispute or claim relating in any way to your use of the Site, Services or Apps, or to products or services sold or distributed by us or through us, will be resolved by binding arbitration rather than in court, with the following exceptions:
- You may assert claims in small claims court if your claims apply; and
- In the event that the arbitration agreement in these Terms is for any reason held to be unenforceable, any litigation against us (except for small-claims court actions) may be commenced only in a federal or state court located within New York County, New York, and we both consent to the jurisdiction of those courts for such purposes.
- The arbitration agreement in these Terms is governed by the Federal Arbitration Act. It is intended to be broadly interpreted, and will survive termination of these Terms. There is no judge or jury in arbitration, and court review of an arbitration award is limited. However, an arbitrator can award on an individual basis the same damages and relief as a court (including injunctive and declaratory relief or statutory damages), and must follow these Terms as a court would.
- To begin an arbitration proceeding, you must send a letter requesting arbitration and describing your claim. You may choose to have the arbitration conducted by telephone, based on written submissions, or in person in the county where you live or at another mutually agreed location.
- We each agree that the arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person's claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding, and that any dispute resolution proceedings will be conducted only on an individual basis and not in a class, consolidated or representative action. You agree to waive any right to a jury trial or to participate in a class action. If this specific provision is found to be unenforceable, then the entirety of this arbitration section will be null and void and neither of us will be entitled to arbitrate our dispute.
- You agree that these Terms evidence a transaction involving interstate commerce and will be governed by and construed in accordance with federal law to the fullest extent possible.
- If you have any questions, comments or complaints regarding these Terms or the Site, Services or Apps, please contact us at:
© 2017 Aliofresh.com. All rights reserved.